Re: (PM) What ever happened to?

Brian Elfert (brian@citilink.com)
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 16:52:48 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Roy wrote:

> What ever happened to COMOS 3.8 or higher for the PM2? Its been 14
> months since 3.7.2? I have to run my portmasters on engineering
> versions that I don't have copies of to make them work.

When 3.8 shipped for the PM3, they decided to wait until 3.9 on the other
platforms, for whatever reason. I think they decided that 3.9 will have
more new features for the PM2 than 3.8 would have.

What problems are you having 3.7.2 on the PM2 series? My PM25 has been
happily running 3.7.2 for a long time. My last outage was a UPS problem
caused by stupidity.

Brian