Re: (PM) 256K via 2 ISDN BRI

Portmaster User (portmaster-tberg@berg-inet.com)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:05:37 +0000

It's not even possible in theory, cuz it's the TA that does the bonding not
NT, you couldn't possibly do bonding of two separate ISDN lines with two
separate TAs.

However, in theory you should be able to do Multi-Line Load Balancing with
two separate TAs but that would merely be two 128k channels, not one 256k
channel. And I've yet to even see Multi-Line Load Balancing work correctly
with analog modems with NT.

-T