Re: (PM) 256K via 2 ISDN BRI

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:39:40 -0800

Neil Ulrich wrote:

> We are going to attempt 5 bri's on a 3 machine 100mbit network. 2 machines
> will have 2 bonded 128k's and 1 machine will be a sort of backup for any
> dropped lines on the first 2pc's.

With 5 BRIs I would look at a PM2i (5 BRI Non Expandable) or PM2ei (5
BRI expandable). You could then do all 1 to 10 B's to a PM3 if that is
what you are dialing into.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[Test Engineer - Radius ABM] - LUCENT Technologies RABU
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"