(PM) Re: your mail

Jay Hennigan (jay@west.net)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:04:02 -0800 (PST)

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BE16F6.8F0E0860

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Keff R. Edwards wrote, in hideous HTML:

> I changed my password on my portmaster, using PMVision. The java app.
> locked up when I clicked save then OK. The password obveously got corupted
> before going in because what I typed in does not work. What can I do now?
> Can I get in through the console port to change the password?
> Keff Edwards

Yes, but...

You need to do this with Livingscent on the phone, or by e-mail to their
support group.

See the gory details at:

http://www.livingston.com/tech/technotes/300/300001.html

And please lose the HTML in e-mail. It's truly ugly.

-- Jay Hennigan jay@west.net 805-884-6323 --
WestNet: Internet service to Santa Barbara, Ventura and the world.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BE16F6.8F0E0860--