Re: (PM) PM4 and load

John Storms (jstorms@livingston.com)
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 10:41:08 -0800

At 08:44 AM 11/20/98 -0500, Matthew S. Crocker wrote:
>On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Brian Elfert wrote:
>> I think there would be enough CPU to go around.

The SMM has a 486DX5 133. Comes with 8Mb of DRAM, 8Mb of removeable Flash.
The ethernet card acutally has a pair of CPUs one handling inbound data
the other outbound. Each card also has its own DRAM to work with. The PM4
has resources to spare by design so that in the future we can add some
really beefy features.

---
jstorms@lucent.com
Diplomacy:  The art of saying good doggie
while seaching for a big rock.