Re: (PM) ISDN "callback" service??

Mark Peugeot (mark@ptw.com)
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 09:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

GTE does not charge for Data Over Voice ISDN callback over PRI as long as
you do not order Voice (But they provision it anyway on the circuit. Makes
for a good emergency 8x56 fractional T-1) :)

Mark

PS - He's right you wanna check, or run a quick test and see if you get
charged... After all what ILEC doesnt know won't hurt em.