Re: (PM) New tech support hours

Brian Elfert (brian@citilink.com)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 10:28:14 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, Stephen Zedalis wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Brian Elfert wrote:
>
> >Okay, but didn't they use to open at 6:00 AM?
>
> Yep. I used to be able to call at 9 AM Eastern, now I'll have to wait
> till 10 AM to get someone who can only take my message and as usual I'll
> probably get the response back from the Level 1 tech at 5 PM Eastern.
> (or later)

Livingston gear works so well that I haven't called support in months.
And, if it's a network down emergency, they'll get someone on the phone
right away.

I just think Lucent is making too big of deal out of extending support
hours when in reality they shortened free support, and added paid support
evenings and weekends.

Brian