Re: (PM) New website looks ok - but has several issues. (fwd)

Eric Launder (eric@livingston.com)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 17:09:40 -0700

At 04:14 PM 7/22/98 -0700, MegaZone wrote:
>>> Oh heaven forbid!!!! Don't let anyone in marketing touch the web
>>> page...such simpletons could never understand the overwhelming
complexities
>>> of the web and proper html formatting!!!!!
>>WHAT!?!!? I'm offensive by that remark!! ;) I don't care for
>
>Sherwood, Eric was using a literary structure known as sarcasm. I think he
>was rather incensed by more comment, which I still stand by. See, Eric is
>in the Marketing part of Lucent RABU - though I don't know why he would have
>taken my comment personally. I've always wondered why people seem so eager
>to believe a general comment is aimed at them in particular. But anyway...

Don't worry, I wasn't taking it personally...just felt like having a little
fun! :) There are probably just as many marketing stiffs in the world who
think they are technical as there are engineering drones that think they
know something about marketing.