Re: (PM) Replies to website comments (fwd)

Joe Hartley (jh@metheny.brainiac.com)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 20:03:03 -0400 (EDT)

MegaZone <megazone@megazone.org> wrote:
> Once upon a time Joe Hartley shaped the electrons to say...
> >My rantings aside, I'm glad someone (take a bow MZ) is leading the
> >informational charge to help clue in the apparently new web czar at
> >Lucington!
>
> May, the webmaster there, is VERY clueful.
[ Many examples of May's cluefullness snipped ]

Obviously, *I'm* the clueless one here! Sorry if my uninformed rant
reflected badly on her or her abilities. Open mouth, insert foot.
(Hmmm, it there a computer equivalent for that??)