Re: (PM) Two weeks later, and still no working ComOS

Florian Lohoff (flo@mini.gt.owl.de)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 16:48:43 +0200

On Thu, Jul 16, 1998 at 08:58:33PM -0500, Eric Calvert wrote:

> I'm guessing that the guy who wrote the original post is also still waiting
> for a bug free OS from Redmond... Wonder if he's going to head up that way
> and vent his anger there as well...

Dont think so ... I got the sources for the OS of my choice ... i am
not willing to wait on someone else to fix bugs. But i think
noone will give me the Source to ComOS and the Lucent Modem Code ?

Flo

--
Florian Lohoff		flo@mini.gt.owl.de      	+49-5241-470566