Re: (PM) Two weeks later, and still no working ComOS

Jukka Pakkanen (jukka.pakkanen@qnet.fi)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 21:16:40 +0300

Blaz, I think his "major problem" is the same as ours, Flex ot V.34 in PM3 doesn't
work
as well as it should (not to mention the *beta* V.90 which still doesn't support 90%

of the V.90 modems our clients have (Rockwell)). I don't know how you define "fine"

but for us it's not fine if we have to spend extra money and keep another hunt group

for those numerous client that can't connect to PM3/56K modems. Old modem cards
and ComOS 3.5c6 were great, after that... Hopefully the final V.90 will solve most
of
the problems, but when'll that be out...??

=Jukka