Re: RE : (PM) PM3-2E compatibility w/Australia

Stavros Patiniotis (stavros@esc.net.au)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:40:52 +0930 (CST)

Howdy Michael,

Do you actually pay $5/line for CLID????

Regards,

Stavros Patiniotis
-System Administrator / Network Manager Escape.Net -
- 465b South Rd -
-email: stavros@esc.net.au Keswick SA 5035 -