Re: (PM) LT Winmodem K56Flex

jon-lists (jonlist@flanet.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:25:16 -0400

I'll copy this to the list as well, since i'd love to find out what the
problem is.

I tried it with their latest firmware.. they also sent me some v.90
firmware for it.. I don't know if the LT Winmodem in the Winbook laptops
are any different from the DSP in the LT for desktops.. sounds like the
same ole story though for both units. K56Flex no workie. :) At least we
have it reported not to work with LT Winmodem on 3 ComOS version now..
3.7.2c3, 3.8b15 and b17

If LT actually does stand for Lucent Technologies, It would be rather
humorous. :)