Re: (PM) 3.8b17 conclusions

Anthony Lemons (alemons@ovis.net)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:57:42 -0400

At 04:26 PM 6/26/98 +0200, you wrote:
>> Granted the ISP's in Europe need working code just as much as those of us
>> in the US, but after 30 hours of use at one of my POP's with CT1's on 3
>> PM3's with several thousand logins, we received zero complaints that could
>> be pointing at b17. I will most likely apply this code to my remaining 6
>> POP's this weekend.

Same logic I was using....it worked on 1 PM3 so I'll apply it to the
others, but was I surprised.

>Hmmm, I see you're using CT1. Maybe it is only a problem on PRI? Anybody
>in the US using 3.8b17 on PRI and having problems? (or maybe anybody
>having problems on CT1)

Yep, 3.8b17, PRI, and lots of "@!" when users try to login. On other PM3s
with b17 I haven't had any of these problems. The only difference between
them are the switches...the one with problems on a DMS-100 and the working
b17 boxes on Siemens. However all are setup identically using NI-2 as the
ISDN swithc type.

Anthony