(PM) ComOS 3.8b17 frac questions

David Glynn (dglynn@mathware.com)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 23:23:17 -0500

At 05:22 PM 6/23/98 -0700, Carl Rigney wrote:

>When set to fractional, the T1 card supports
>only one line group.

Any plans to support more than one group on fractional? Regular ports on
PM-3's probably don't support more than one group as fractional either,
right? Am I correct that frame-relay is the only way to support more than
one group?

So if I'm in area that doesn't even offer frame-relay (damn your black
heart GTE) then the most economic method for several dedicated connections
using Lucent equipment is an OR-router farm, correct?

None of this would be a concern if we had a real telco. *sigh*

David Glynn "As part of Mr. Lee's good neighbor policy
dglynn@mathware.com all Rat Things were programmed never to break
the sound barrier in a populated area. But
Fido's in too much of a hurry to worry about
the good neighbor policy. Jack the sound
barrier. Bring the noise."