Re: (PM) CT-1 Down,,,

Jay Hennigan (jay@west.net)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:51:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Mia's Virtual Post Office wrote:

> Is it possible that the CSU in the PM3 is bad? I just had the Ameritech
> Tech here a 11:30PM and we hooked a T-Berd up to the Smart jack and tried
> serveral differnet configs, and sent serveral errors out, and all checked
> out OK by the T-Berd. If the CSU is bad, where can I get another PM3 at
> this hour? Me thinks Solunet is closed.

It's possible. Ask the tech to plug the T-Berd into the PM-3 and test it
in a manual loopback state. Also check and re-check the cables. Don't
forget that T-1 uses pins 1,2,4, and 5, not 1,2,3, and 6 like 10-base-T.

-- Jay Hennigan jay@west.net 805-884-6323 --
WestNet: Internet service to Santa Barbara, Ventura and the world.