Re: (PM) New At this

Jay Hennigan (jay@west.net)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 11:34:06 -0700 (PDT)

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BD9AB9.17FDD3E0

Jay Kvidera <jayj@pionet.net> wrote (among other things)...
> Hello All,
>
> I am new to the Port Master community, and would greatly appreciate any
> trouble shooting tips for Pm2e's that anybody has run across.

Tip #1: Don't send messages to technical mailing lists in HTML. It's
likely to result in mild flamage.

Tip #2: Never, ever, send binary image files as attachemnts to technical
mailing lists. It's virtually guaranteed to get you thoroughly
toasted.

Happy to help.

-- Jay Hennigan jay@west.net 805-884-6323 --
WestNet: Internet service to Santa Barbara, Ventura and the world.

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BD9AB9.17FDD3E0--