Re: (PM) OR-HS with Multiple Class C Addresses

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@creativeanime.com)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 07:14:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Dennis D. Baker, Jr wrote:

> Is it possible to have an OR-HS route more than one class C? I have two
> class C's and before I get myself into trouble I would like to know if
> it is as simple as it sounds....

ComOS 3.8 supports subinterfaces on the PM3 (Not sure if it was added in
3.7.X) and should also on the OR when it is released. I've done what you
described using two logical networks on one physical network in the past
with a PM as the router on the ethernet between a 204.215.35.X and a
10.1.1.X network.

Tom