Re: (PM) Dialup ISDN w/ORU Problems

Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:25:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Rick Smith wrote:

> well, that's what I asked for, but it turns out the customer
> pulled the plug out of one of their computers, NOT the ORU.
>
> <snicker> Don't you love Lusers ?

Next time be more specific.

"Pull the ethernet cable out of the Livingston Office Router. The
ethernet is the wire with a modular plug that looks kind of like an
oversized modular phone plug."

For bonus points, if you setup client networking hardware, use brightly
colored ethernet and T1 wires...and make them different colors.

"Pull the ethernet wire from the Livingston Office Router. It's the
hot pink wire with the modular plug". :)