(PM) Re: (RADIUS) RADIUS on Linux and firewalls

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@usacomputers.net)
Sun, 31 May 1998 07:51:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 30 May 1998, Chris J. Magnuson wrote:

> What kind of port holes do you have to make in a router for Radius
> accounting (and PM3 pmreadconf and other binaries) to be able to get
> through??

Take a look in the PM Configuration guide or the copy on the website.
There is a well known services table in I believe one of the apendixes
(Not sure as I do not have a copy handy) that lists all the
Radius/PMConsole/PMVision and other ports.

Tom