Re: (PM) PM3 Multilink Problems

NOT a LE employee (livingston@iav.com)
Sat, 30 May 1998 17:19:46 -1000 (HST)

On Sat, 30 May 1998, Robert Hough wrote:

> I have a slight problem, maybe someone knows how to fix. We are running a
> PM3 with ComOS 3.8b15, it seems to do 33.6, 56k, and 1B channel connections
> just fine. However, when we attempt to connect with 2B channels, we lose
> connection after 3 minutes. I thought at first it might be a session
> timeout somewhere. Our radius entries looked ok, and there are no
> time-out's set on any of the ports... Does anyone know what I can do to
> solve this problem? Our main reason for getting the PM3 was so we could
> offer 56k, 1B, and 2B connections all on the same box.

are both B channels on the same box?
if they aren't you may want to use the set reported_ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
command.

there should be a couple of postings in the archives with something
similar, but I can't remember exactly... so it's an excercise left up to
the reader ;)

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood