Re: (PM) No more Forsales!

Jeff Carneal (jeff@apex.apex.net)
Wed, 27 May 1998 19:40:53 +0000 (CST)

On Tue, 26 May 1998, Jason Hatch wrote:

> Nonetheless, and I'll have to dig this up, I don't remember these being
> forbidden when I initally joined some 2 (closer to 3) years ago (I've been
> a member/lurker on this list under various mailboxes). IHMO, I think
> myself and others wouldn't mind seeing these postings as they are
> pertinent and there are probably a lot of interested people on this list.
> Especially if it contains PM hardware -- that makes it pertinent.

I agree. I think some people are just too high strung on what is noise
and what is signal. If someone is selling a portmaster on this list, get
over it. I've even seen some of the people bitching about this now post
things forsale in the past. Let's all take a valium and just hit the
friggin delete key if you don't want to see the forsale item. Sheesh.

--
  Jeff Carneal - Sys Admin - Apex Internet
  jeff@apex.net http://www.apex.net (502) 442-5363

The opinions expressed above aren't really mine. They belong to someone else who also refuses to take responsibility for them.