Re: (PM) Whining on this list.

NOT a LE employee (livingston@iav.com)
Tue, 26 May 1998 12:54:44 -1000 (HST)

On Tue, 26 May 1998, Doug Hass wrote:

> ---snip---
>
> > I'm on several lists and try to follow
> > each lists etiquette (sp?) there are also some rules that as list
> > lurkers we should follow, one is that one shouldn't post to a list things
> > not in it's 'charter.'
> >

> ---snip---
>
> Follow your own advice and keep this off-topic babble and argument off the
> list.

8) ow?

Actually this is a justification of some of my 'actions' on this/these
lists...besides how is this off-topic?

Understand that dessiminating information regarding PMs is the charter, so
if we can help clarify that issue it is appropriate.

Like why to post for sales/wanteds on the 2 other lists that Jake and MZ
noted.

I'm getting mild 'flames' from 'business-types' saying why they should be
able to ask such information... *shruG* it doesn't bother me, but it sure
seems to bother some of those that like to help out...

I'll continue replying to this thread, because I have no life and nothing
better to do... as well as giving assistance to issues that I have some
small information regarding...

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood