(PM) Re: [E106673] 3.8b15 missing "help set user-netmask"

Melissa Lanning (support@livingston.com)
Fri, 22 May 1998 04:03:03 -0700

Todd--

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm forwarding it to the beta coordinator.

Melissa

At 03:33 PM 5/20/98 -0500, Todd R. Eigenschink wrote:
>I was just trying to verify the term for the user-netmask setting on a
>PM3 with 3.8b15 and realized that "help set" doesn't show user-netmask
>in its list. Since the online help in 3.8b got completely revamped, I
>presume that's just an oversight.
>
>Not that same sort of oversight that let in "Potmaster", though. :-)
>
>Todd

Melissa Lanning Lucent Technologies' Remote Access
Division
Technical Support Engineer (formerly known as Livingston Enterprises)
www.livingston.com 4464 Willow Rd
(800) 458-9966 Pleasanton, CA 94566