Re: (PM) Session Limits

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Wed, 20 May 1998 16:55:24 -0700 (PDT)

On 20 May 1998, Robert Hough wrote:

> Is there a way in radius 2.x or a PM2e, to limit the number of login
> sessions a person can have? I've noticed that if someone wanted to. I've
> seen possible was to get around this, by billing them twice, three times,
> etc. But this isn't really what I'm looking to do. I didn't see any real
> refrence to this anywhere, and wasn't sure if it was supported yet, or will
> be. I checked the archives as well, but the I ran across alot more people
> asking the same question, with no real replies...

Check again...this has been beaten to death about every two weeks since
this list started.. the answers are there I promise. ;)

Hint: You may have to use the search engine done by Dataman, since it is
still (for the time being) more complete then ours I think:
<URL:http://www.dataman.nl/cgi-bin/portmaster>

And of course portmaster-radius archives too.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>