Re: Re[2]: (PM) Power Outage and old password

Andrew Doolittle (andy@livingston.com)
Mon, 18 May 1998 19:17:35 -0700

Actually they turn them off a bit before fueling. That's the only way the
135's can catch them.

At 02:49 PM 5/18/98 -0400, Stephen Zedalis wrote:
>On Mon, 18 May 1998, Steven Freed wrote:
>
>>Yeh, and just like they turn off the engines when they re-fuel miltary
>>jets in flight. :-)
>
>They don't?
>

>-
>To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
>'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.

BTW - I've requested a new mailing list - portmasters-sarcasm Betcha can't
guess who the maintainer will be 8-)

andy
++++

NOC Advocate andy@livingston.com
Lucent Technologies, Remote Access Business Unit (510)737-2151
4464 Willow Road http://www.livingston.com
Pleasanton, CA 94588 http://www.lucent.com