Re: (PM) PPP Decoder 1.0P2 available for FTP

Chris Adams (cadams@ro.com)
15 May 1998 20:59:38 GMT

Okay, to follow up to my own message, I now have it working. For anyone
else out there using a version of the Sun JDK compiled against LessTif,
the free version of Motif (I don't know if any platforms other than
Linux/Alpha have this, but there could be), grab lesstif-current and
compile and use that. It turned out that the bug I was experiencing was
from LessTif. Apparently, InstallShield Java Edition does some display
stuff that Amber does not do that cause LessTif to crash.