Re: (PM) PM3 Keeps logging admin sessions (fwd)

Doug Ingraham (dpi@rapidnet.com)
Mon, 11 May 1998 23:20:59 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 11 May 1998, MegaZone wrote:

> Once upon a time Doug Ingraham shaped the electrons to say...
> >I don't think anyone would mind if it logged them correctly, as !root, but
> >it logs them as the user admin and a lot of us have users called admin.
>
> I thought Carl has acknowledged that as a bug and it was fixed. Is it
> still doing that in b15?

Don't know because I dropped back to b13 as b15 has real throughput
problems with some popular brands of modems. 1/4 to 1/2 the throughput
speed of b13. Real bursty with complete halts lasting a few seconds at a
time. It may work fine with K56 and V.90 but too many customers have
these modems and they complain. But that is what public betas are for
right?

Doug Ingraham The best defense against logic is ignorance.
Rapid City, SD
USA