Re: (PM) OR-HS trouble

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Sat, 9 May 1998 02:00:50 -0700 (PDT)

On 8 May 1998, Jon Lewis wrote:

> I've got an OR-HS on a point to point T1 with a Cisco 3640 at the other
> end. The setup is PPP unnumbered. At random intervals (once or twice a
> day) the link goes down, and I can bring it back by going into the cisco
> and doing a shut ; no shut on the appropriate serial interface.
>
> The OR is running ComOS 3.5L. Are there known issues with this version
> and setup?

Jon,

Not that I'm aware of. There is a performance update in 3.7 for synch
ports but that is all. Does the link physically go down or just the PPP
layer? I'm assuming the PPP layer, does anything show up under a PPP
debug on either side?

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - [Beta Engineer]
LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
(formerly Livingston Enterprises, Inc.)
http://www.livingston.com/