Re: (PM) !Low Bandwith on T1 port: What happened Next!

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Fri, 8 May 1998 17:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

On 8 May 1998, !Abdur Rahman Howlader! wrote:

> Hi!
>
> If I connect a lower connection to T1 (RJ45 port) What will happen? Can I
> distribute that bandwidth to my all user? or it will serve to a lower
> number of users maintaining quality bandwidth?

What is a "lower connection"? If you mean a T1 that does _not_ have all
24xDS0 hot, then yes that is no problem. Your other question would depend
on if you are talking about using a T1 operating in inband mode to take
dial-in calls, or if you are talking about using it as a single WAN
interface.

--jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - [Beta Engineer]
LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
(formerly Livingston Enterprises, Inc.)
http://www.livingston.com/