Re: (PM) RADIUS

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Fri, 8 May 1998 17:54:33 -0700 (PDT)

On 7 May 1998, Abdul-Jalil Kanaan wrote:

> Can you name a few for me? I am trying to find one that does the
> following:
> 1)Stops Multiple Access for the same user in the same time
> 2)Kicks off users pass their time limit

For #1 the Cistron RADIUS implementation (they have their own discussion
list: E-mail Majordomo@info.cistron.nl with "subscribe cistron-radius" in
the body for it).

For #2 what do you mean by time limit? Just about RADIUS implementation
and NAS can kick people off when their session has reached a certain time
period and also when an idle timer has expired.

--jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - [Beta Engineer]
LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
(formerly Livingston Enterprises, Inc.)
http://www.livingston.com/