Re: (PM) ISDN troubleshooting

Krzysztof Adamski (kadamski@netsurf.net)
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 23:33:23 -0500 (EST)

This my not sound helpfull but the OR is not very good on marginal ISDN
lines. If after dealing with your Telco and they can not fix your line,
you will haveto change to a different client device.
I went through this with some of my clients, and for one I had to put a
P50. On the same line the P50 will recover better from line error.

For those that will say: open a ticket with Livingston. Yes I did, but
this was of no help, since it's almost impossible tohave the error happen
when they can see it for themself, and the client is not willing to wait
with the line down (and his web server off the air) for livingston to get
back to them. I have been waiting for over a week now for a callback from
support on a simmilar problem.

On a simmilar note, how long should I wait for a response after mailing a
major (IMHO) routing problem with the PM to the support@livingston.com
(not counting the automatic one).