Re: Lights for PM3 - Was Re: (PM) hubs w/ PM3s

Wallace Walcher (wwalcher@enid.com)
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:52:18 -0600

My sentiments exactly. I, too, have both a PM3 and a TC box. I just bought 3
more PM3's and am probably going to unload the TC as soon as v.90 comes of age.

Wallace Walcher
Harvest Communications, Inc.
www.enid.com