Re: (PM) Wet weather woes

Jose de Leon (jadiel@thevision.net)
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:33:44 -0800

You are not the only one.

It is quite aggravating, I just wish PRIs/PM3s didn't cost so much when we
first started buying PM2s.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Trown <ctrown@cheops.net.csuchico.edu>
To: portmaster-users@livingston.com <portmaster-users@livingston.com>
Date: Monday, February 23, 1998 2:22 PM
Subject: (PM) Wet weather woes

This is mostly for West coast people still running on PM2s.

Have you seen a rise in connect problems since the wet weather started
last month? I'm getting more and more reports of disconnects and slow
connect
rates on my lines. Just wondering if I'm the only one.

Chris...

--
We are CETI of BORG.  Objections are irrelevant.  Questions are not
answered.