Re: (PM) Slow transfer rates???

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@usacomputers.net)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 08:04:04 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 21 Feb 1998, Jeffrey Yee wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is a PM3 configuration problem but I seem to be getting
> very low transfer rates when I upload files to the my server. Downloading a
> file seems to be fine. But uploading is very slow. Does it have anything to
> do with routing? netmasks? broadcast? The server is connected on the same
> ethernet.

If you are talking 56K calls rember 56K is from the PM to the client
only. It is 33.6K back to the PM3. That's the main resion I switched to
ISDN for the house as most of my data was going to the shop, not from.

Thomas Kinnen
USA Anime Archive : http://www.anime.usacomputers.net
Personal Home Page : http://www.sobhrach.com/