Re: (PM) URGENTLY need a pmd for Linux 2.0.xx (fwd)

Kelly Prescott (prescott@alpha.wcoil.com)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 07:28:17 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998, Samudra E. Haque wrote:

> I propose that the members of the mailing list (as it is currently
> being distributed) consider just voting on-line (i.e,, 1 vote
> per user only) on a proposal as submitted below. Amendments might
> be necessary and welcomed by private mail, if I get decently
> argued messages with the subject header "IN.PMD request modification".

I would support this. I could use in.pmd to work with my linux
systems, but I would even be interested in paying a little $$$ for a good
product which would allow machines to use a modem pool and get all the
control signals.

Kelly Prescott