Re: (PM) Analog / Digital Differences

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 01:12:33 -0800 (PST)

On 21 Feb 1998, Rich Bauer wrote:

> I have a user who has just upgraded his modem to the latest K56flex
> firmware. He only gets a 26400 connection to the portmaster 3, but a
> 28.8 connection to our analog USR Couriers. Any suggestions ?

It would be useful to know the provisioning of the line coming into your
PM3, as well as the users modem brand and exact version of firmware.
Also which ComOS release? 3.7.2c3 is the latest - with updated modem code.

--jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - [Beta Engineer]
LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
(formerly Livingston Enterprises, Inc.)
http://www.livingston.com/