Re: (PM) circuit pricing

Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 00:53:18 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Scott Rothgaber wrote:

> BellSouth 23B+D PRI $1255/mo. A bit high, but _rock-solid_ and _great_
> support. Naturally, that'll go down as I purchase more of them.

I think my previous post about this got eaten when the list was down.
I have a few questions about PRI (especially with BS in Florida).

1) Can I get a PRI that has most of the B channels in a "hunt group", with
a few channels reserved (with their own phone numbers) for dedicated line
customers without having to pay considerably more than if the whole PRI
were a single hunt group?

2) If the telco can't/won't do this, is there any way the NAS can do it,
perhaps based on the calling number?

3) Has anyone ordered (from BellSouth) a PRI with a mix of different types
of B channels? The tariff implies this is possible. Is it possible? Is
BS likely to be willing to do it?