Re: (PM) Some additional news on 3.7.2c3

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 22:08:27 -0700

The modem code appears to have improved some, we're currently running it on
two PM3's and it works GREAT. Just a few customers left which are a) too
stubborn to change over or b) have minor problems (slightly slower speeds
than the analog lines).

On Sun, Feb 15, 1998 at 10:30:05PM -0800, Scott Winders wrote:

> Folks,
>
> SO, what's the verdict on CommOS 3.7.2c3? Are those of you that are
> running it happy with it? Did modem capatibility improve, stay the same,
> or get worse?
>
> Scott Winders
> winders@netgate.net
>
> -
> To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
> 'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.

 - Steve
  - Systems Manager
  - Community Internet Access, Inc.
  - Gallup and Grants, New Mexico