Re: (PM) Some additional news on 3.7.2c3

Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.com)
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:11:10 -0800 (PST)

no offense taken...

we are having great success with our pm3's as well...

when it gets down to telephone infrastructure here as well as modems...
ummm people are cheap and uswest local loops in general are very poor...

so, when i am at a good friends of mine with his plug and pray motorola
and get 44k everytime to an aol ascend tnt and typically 28.8 to 33.6 to
my pm3s and an occasional 44k to the pm3... it makes me wonder...

my stuff is provisioned properly... no need to worry there...

i can get 50k to them easy...

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Russ Taylor wrote:
> No offense, but this seems unlikely -- I'd wager they did something with
> the T1 run to your PM-3 to get results like that (we're having great
> success with k56flex and our PM-3s)
> Russ Taylor (rtaylor@cmc.net)
> Chambers Multimedia Connection Help Desk

Robert H. Hanson
422 West Riverside Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
Suite #516
Spokane, Wa. 99201 Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider
(509) 444-INET email: roberth@cet.com - http://www.cet.com/