Re: (PM) Some additional news on 3.7.2c3

Russ Taylor (rtaylor@cmc.net)
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 02:36:16 -0800

On 2/16/98 1:51 AM, Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.com) wrote:

>without a lot of study or analysis... dunno...
>
>one thing i dont like is...
>
>dial with modem into pm3 and get 28.8 to 31.2 most of the time.
>
>dial into AOL to an ascend max TNT and get 44k or faster every time.
>
>lines provisioned the same in the same city etc etc.

No offense, but this seems unlikely -- I'd wager they did something with
the T1 run to your PM-3 to get results like that (we're having great
success with k56flex and our PM-3s)

Russ Taylor (rtaylor@cmc.net)
Chambers Multimedia Connection Help Desk