Re: (PM) hubs w/ PM3s

Mia's Virtual Post Office (list@mia.net)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:21:40 -0600

Amy uttered...

>On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Josh Richards wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Ben Conner wrote:
>>
>> > Does anyone have any recommendations for hubs used with multiple PM3s?
I'm
>> > going to be adding a 2nd PM3 and understand they need an intelligent hub.
>??
>>
>> Huh? Any hub should do..
>
>There should be an exam to purchase any Lucington equipment...
>
>Amy :)

I am a bit miffed by this comment. Are you saying that some people
should not purchase a product unless they have a full understanding of
it? If that is the case, I must be an idiot for thinking that these
lists were here so that we could all ask questions of each other.
Someone told me once "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
I truly have no idea what I am doing at any given time, but I read, ask
questions and work as hard as I can to work through new problems to
learn, and I never ever stop learning, nor do I stop asking questions
like Josh... That is what make us all succeed.

I consider the comment an insult to all of us.

Regards,
Jeremy Kinsey