Re: (PM) hubs w/ PM3s

Amy (amy@internet-frontier.net)
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 07:24:32 +0800 (PST)

I merely implied that one should have a bit of networking knowledge before
purchasing and/or attempting to configure a piece of network equipment.

I was under the impression that this list was for questions that may arise
once an individual had come across a legitimate problem configuring a
portmaster. It apparrently is a forum for any and all networking issues.

Amy