Re: (PM) 2E and Multitech

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@usacomputers.net)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:48:44 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Leslie D. Hooe wrote:

> With the 2834BLR, after it answers, I get "Dial-up networking could
> not negotiate a compatable set of network protocols you specified in
> the server type settings" ....." I can replace the BLR with a 2834BR
> and the problem goes away and everthing is fine.

I had a problem like that with a PM2e and MultiTech Modems. Droping the
speed from 115K to 57K fixed the problem. Also make sure you set them
modems to the same speed you lock the port at. I don't have a manual
handly to look it up though (at &???57600 )

Thomas Kinnen
USA Anime Archive : http://www.anime.usacomputers.net
Personal Home Page : http://www.sobhrach.com/