Re: (PM) Power filtering / UPS / Generators

Phil Hunt (phil@isone.net)
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 19:55:27 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 8 Feb 1998, Stefan Hudson wrote:

We have had good luck with APC UPS devices fed from a HONDA 5kVA generator.
2-1400kVa UPS, 2 1000 kVa UPS

The APC was'bliping' every 10 or so seconds (this means switch to battery),
but I set them to low sensitivity and it worked fine.

I've run the business, computers AND almost whole house on it/them for
upwards of 3 days straight!

phil