Re: (PM) SNMP question, resetting ports...

Kelley L. (redhat@cococo.net)
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 03:46:35 -0500 (EST)

I'm pretty ignorant on this SNMP stuff, could you explain this a little.
In particular the non-multilink ports. I have been playing around and I
can get through our 6 PM3s in approx 2 seconds checking for duplicates.
One of them is at remote pop, and probably costs me a little time.

I was just looking at a PM3 here, that had 2 users on it, the last
digit didn't match up, the user was referenced everywhere I could find to
.26, but the ifAdminStatus had .27, the other user had .6 everywhere and
also had ifAdminStatus.6. How do I determine which is which? If I wanted
to boot them.

later
Kelley