Re: (PM) Filters

Kevin Fink (kevin@n2h2.com)
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 13:10:48 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Dan Klopfer wrote:

> Is there a set of pre made filters that can be offered to our customers that
> do not want access to say, adult sites?
>
> I saw a filter service from N2H2 but I don't like the idea my users have to
> go through that site just to be filtered.

You must have been talking to salespeople. I hate it when that happens...

Your users don't have to go through our site in order to be filtered.
That is a service we offer, but only one of them. The vast majority of
our customers purchase a service which includes an on-site filtering proxy
server.

Kevin

Kevin Fink <kevin@fink.com> N2H2, Creators of Bess
http://www.fink.com/ 1301 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1501