Re: (PM) Lost Carrier Statistics

Charles Scott (cscott@freeway.net)
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 20:08:37 -0500 (EST)

Russ:
Last I heard, they are planning on outputing another field of
information that will give more detail as to why the call dropped. When I
don't know. Despite that, I'd prefer to have a lost carrier reported as
such. I did do my best to convince them that the data we now get is
useless (unlike on the pm2's) without correcting the lost carrier
situation.

Chuck