Re: (PM) Lost Carrier Statistics

Jose de Leon (jadiel@thevision.net)
Wed, 04 Feb 1998 12:35:17 -0800

I've just created a script to give me this information. I can see how it may not
be valuable in some cases.

However, in our case, we are experiencing unusual amounts of DUN errors and I hope
the stats I will process soon will give me some indication what port is having
problems holding a connection.

What I intend to look for is a port in which a there is an unusal amount of
connects with less than 5 minutes connect time during peak time and compared to
the other ports that are previous and next in sequence in our hunt group.

I expect that to give me some idea.