RE: (PM) DHCP Proxy in ComOS 3.8?

Rod Hewitt (rod@cbsi.net)
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 12:27:12 -0500

Plain doesn't work! According to docs, it should forward DHCP requests
over the WAN connection and then to the DHCP server. However, after
calling technical support when I couldn't get it to work, I was
eventually told something along the lines of "this is for use with cable
modems" and "it's documented incorrectly".

Rod